Work alongside Nicole as she takes you through a step by step, yet organic approach to embroidery. Maybe follow a provided pattern or let your work evolve. For beginners to those who have experience. A relaxed and creative approach. Areas covered: design, live demonstration of embroidery stitches, colour development, and simple appliqué/fabric collage techniques. Nicole’s creative embroidery has recently been purchased by Museum Victoria and you can see it here or follow her on Insta.
– Calico, cotton type fabric.
– Embroidery threads, eg DMC, anchor, stranded cottons, Pearl threads, etc
– Sharp needles that are appropriate to your threads
– If you have one, around embroidery hoop
– Any other scrap fabric you might have
– Pins, scissors, sewing kit, beads, buttons, whatever you may have
As we get started, you can just run off and grab whatever you think, if you have them in your home
WHERE: Online via Zoom
WHEN: Mondays 13th, 20th, 27th September
TIME: 6 to 7:45pm
TUTOR: Nicole Kemp
CONTACT: 0492 800 592
COST: 3 Sessions for $50
A zoom link will be emailed to you once payment has been made.
4 in stock