Hampton Community Centre
This class is not currently running but please express your interest by calling the office on 0492 800 592.
Unleash your inner artist and join our exhilarating printmaking workshop!
Our instructor will guide you through the process of creating stunning and unique prints using a variety of techniques. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced artist, our workshop offers a welcoming and supportive environment for all levels. With hands-on instruction and plenty of inspiration, you'll learn to transform simple materials into works of art that reflect your own creative vision.
Materials are supplied or welcome to bring your own.
WHERE: Hampton Community Centre
ADDRESS: 14 Willis Street, Hampton
CONTACT: 0492 800 592
COST: $60 per person
TERM DATES 2023
Term 1: 30 Jan – 6 April 2023
Term 2: 24 April – 23 June 2023
Term 3: 10 July – 15 Sept 2023
Term 4: 2 Oct - 17 Dec 2023
REFUNDS & CREDITS
- There are no refunds for any class bookings. Once booked, the class fees are non-refundable.
- If a credit is issued to customers, it is valid for use within the same calendar year in which it was applied.
- If a credit is issued to customers, it can be applied towards any eligible workshop offered during the same calendar year.
- The credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of payment.
- It is the Management discretion if a credit is offered to customers.
MEMBERSHIP & CLASS FEES
- A $10 membership fee per calendar year is required when joining a class or workshop at our centres.
- The membership fee covers usage at both Highett and Hampton Community Centres.
- The membership fee is non-refundable.
- Class fees for the following term must be paid before the end of the current term to secure your spot in the class.
- If you plan on "missing a term," class fees must still be paid to ensure your place in the class for the subsequent term.
- The membership fee is separate from the class fees and is payable annually per calendar year.