Yesterday the Victorian Government has announced an easing of restrictions. It is great news that our community can get out and about again. ☀️
As of Monday 21st, June Highett Neighbourhood Community House and Hampton Community Centre will re-open for classes with the following restrictions:
• Masks must be worn when inside
• QR Code Check-in required
• Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm
• Hand sanitiser at entry and other key location points
• Physical distancing (no hugs or shaking hands)
• Max indoor venue capacity 75 people with max. group size 10 people
• Indoor physical recreation can resume with a density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm (group sizes: 10 people indoors plus instructor/s)
If your class is affected by any of the above a staff member will be in touch with you via email. Any urgent enquiries please phone 0492 800 592. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Highett: Free parking is available in Livingston Street and Worthing Road Highett.
Hampton: Free parking is available at the rear of Hampton street, behind Woolworths. Time limits apply.
Both centres cater for people of all abilities. Designated Disability Parking, wheelchair accessible, disabled toilets.
Highett: Highett Station is a 9 min walk. A bus stop is located on the corner of Worthing Road and Livingston Street.
Hampton: Hampton Station is a 1 min walk. Bus stops are located at Hampton Station.