This year our annual photography competition is celebrating our local Seniors. Thank you to everyone who has submitted photographs in the past. We look forward to your return and wish you luck in this year’s selection process.
Entry cost: FREE
Only one entry per person
First prize: $250
Second Prize: $100
People’s Choice: $150 value hamper
Entries open: 9 am 1st September 2022
Entries close: 9 pm 25th September 2022
Photography exhibition and awards night:5 pm, 21st October 2022 at Highett Neighbourhood Community House
1. Competition in 2022 only includes photography.
2. Entrants must live and reside in Victoria Australia only.
3. The submitted entry must represent our theme in 2022 of “Celebrating Seniors” and show at least one person in your submitted photo.
4. If possible please supply your image in a ratio of A4 (210x297mm) otherwise your image may be cropped for framing purposes.
5. Submissions will be displayed on the Highett Neighbourhood Community House and Hampton Community Center website, social media, and marketing platforms and exhibited at our exhibition and awards night. Submissions must be appropriate to be displayed on a public website – A photo that Highett Neighbourhood Community House and Hampton Community Center deem inappropriate will not be displayed.
6. Submissions will be accepted from 1st September 2022 – 9 pm 25th September 2022. Submissions will not be accepted after this date.
7. Entrants can be of any age.
8. Submission must have been taken or created by the entrant and no other.
9. Entry must be through the online submission form at www.baysidecommunitycentres.org.au/photo/
10. One entry per person.
11. The submitted photo must not be copyrighted in any way or replicated from a website.
12 The exhibition will be digital. Submissions must be less than 10 MB each.
13. Entrants and/or parents/guardians authorise Highett Neighbourhood Community House and Hampton Community Center to share your photo entry, your name, and description of the photo on the Highett Neighbourhood Community House and Hampton Community Centre website and Highett Neighbourhood Community House and Hampton Community Centre Facebook and Instagram pages. Photos may be reproduced for this event’s promotional purposes, including print and digital formats.
14. Submissions will be displayed for members to view at Highett Neighbourhood Community House and/or Hampton Community Centre.
15. The winners will be announced on the evening of 21st October 2022 and publicly announced on Facebook, our website and by email.
16. First photography prize: $150. Second prize: $100. People’s Choice prize: Hamper. The judge’s decision is final.
17. The winning entrant will be chosen from the local Bayside City Council or the City of Kingston council districts only. All areas of Victoria are welcome to enter and will be eligible for the People’s Choice voting selection.
18. People’s Choice will be judged by the community in the 2 weeks leading up to 21st October 2022. Winner announced at the exhibition and awards night: 21st October 2022.
If you need any help with this event or you want to be our sponsors, please don't hestitate to contact us
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Bendigo Bank Highett 9555 6055
Hodges Sandringham 0419 519 311