Hampton Community Centre
Share your enthusiasm for reading and discuss a different book each month whilst enjoying a cuppa.
WHERE: Hampton Community Centre
ADDRESS: 14 Willis Street, Hampton
WHEN: Meets 3rd Tuesday of each month
TIME: 1:30 pm – 3 pm
CONTACT: 0492 800 592
COST: $6 per class
21/02/2023 - The Coast, Eleanor Limprecht
21/03/2023 - The Silent Patient, Alex Michaelides
18/04/2023 - Under the Banner of Heaven, Jon Krakauer
16/05/2023 - Landscape of our Hearts, Matthew Colloff
20/06/2023 - The Prettiest Horse in the Glue Factory, Corey White
18/07/2023 - The Mother, Jane Caro
15/08/2023 - TBA
19/09/2023 - TBA
17/10/2023 - The Echo Chamber, John Boyne
21/11/2023 - Bitter Wash Road, Gary Disher
12/12/2023 - Xmas Break Up
TERM DATES 2024
Term 1: 30 Jan – 28 March 2024
Term 2: 15 April – 28 June 2024
Term 3: 15 July – 20 Sept 2024
Term 4: 7 Oct - 15 Dec 2024
REFUNDS & CREDITS
- There are no refunds for any class bookings. Once booked, the class fees are non-refundable.
- If a credit is issued to customers, it is valid for use within the same calendar year in which it was applied.
- If a credit is issued to customers, it can be applied towards any eligible workshop offered during the same calendar year.
- The credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of payment.
- It is the Management discretion if a credit is offered to customers.
MEMBERSHIP & CLASS FEES
- A $15 membership fee per calendar year is required when joining a class or workshop at our centres.
- The membership fee covers usage at both Highett and Hampton Community Centres.
- The membership fee is non-refundable.
- Class fees for the following term must be paid before the end of the current term to secure your spot in the class.
- If you plan on "missing a term," class fees must still be paid to ensure your place in the class for the subsequent term.
- The membership fee is separate from the class fees and is payable annually per calendar year.