Highett Community Centre
- GST will be added to the above rates
- Rates are charged to the half hour
- Public Liability is $30 per booking or by the term $5
- Key deposit is $60 per booking (if required)
- Cleaning fee of $120 for large bookings/parties
- Event/Party Packages includes Hall, Kitchen, outdoor area and Public Liability insurance $400 +GST (refundable bond must be added)
- Kids Party Package includes Craft room, Kitchen, outdoor area and Public Liability insurance $210 +GST (refundable bond must be added)
To see other items for hire please clcik here
Community Group: A not-for-profit or self-help group that receives little or no funding to run the group or program. This is inclusive of groups
deemed to be providing services and activities to the local community.
Community Agency: A not-for-profit organisation that receives funding to provide services.
Business: A venture/activity run by an organisation/company for which a cost is charged for participation with the intention of generating profit.
For enquiries please call 0492 800 592 or click on the "Email Enquiries" link above.
Hampton Community Centre
Hampton is in a great location adjacent to Hampton Street shops, Hampton train station, buses and multiple car parks. The Centre's various rooms are available for hire morning through to evening 7 days per week.
Highett Neighbourhood Community House
Highett is located an easy walking distance from Highett train station, bus stops and parking in front but limited in numbers. The Centre's various rooms are available for hire in a friendly and comfortable environment.
Testimonial from Kaye
Firstly can I just say how much I’ve enjoyed hiring out a space at the Highett Neighbourhood House! The venue is 5 star and the staff are amazing and helpful. The space I rent is just perfect for my use and the extras like coffee/tea/fridge/foyer are amazing and my clients have all commented on how nice it is.