Movement to Music
Movement to Music
Highett Community Centre
Let’s begin with some low-impact easy-to-follow aerobics, then on to balance and core strength exercises. The hour finishes with stretching and you will have lots of fun.
WHERE: Highett Neighbourhood Community House
ADDRESS: 2 Livingston Street Highett
WHEN: Tuesdays 10.15 am & 11.15 am (Term 4, 10 weeks)
CONTACT: 0492 800 592
COST: $10 per class when paid in full for the term
*In 2023 we will be trialing running classes through the school holidays at an extra cost. A minimum of 7 people are required for classes to run over the holidays.
TERM DATES 2024
Term 1: 30 Jan – 28 March 2024
Term 2: 15 April – 28 June 2024
Term 3: 15 July – 20 Sept 2024
Term 4: 7 Oct - 15 Dec 2024
REFUNDS & CREDITS
- There are no refunds for any class bookings. Once booked, the class fees are non-refundable.
- If a credit is issued to customers, it is valid for use within the same calendar year in which it was applied.
- If a credit is issued to customers, it can be applied towards any eligible workshop offered during the same calendar year.
- The credit is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of payment.
- It is the Management discretion if a credit is offered to customers.
MEMBERSHIP & CLASS FEES
- A $15 membership fee per calendar year is required when joining a class or workshop at our centres.
- The membership fee covers usage at both Highett and Hampton Community Centres.
- The membership fee is non-refundable.
- Class fees for the following term must be paid before the end of the current term to secure your spot in the class.
- If you plan on "missing a term," class fees must still be paid to ensure your place in the class for the subsequent term.
- The membership fee is separate from the class fees and is payable annually per calendar year.